I got to bed late last night. Then woke up a few times. Once to turn off the heater, next around 4:18 a.m. Then I didn’t get up for work until 5:40 a.m. or so. I ran to the bathroom and the light was burnt out. I had to go with the door open and Butterscotch watching me. I went online and started the thread for “Points Poster” and still caught the 6:18 a.m. train. Fortunately I had put the 2 new balls of yarn in my knitting bag so I could keep on knitting. So I was in a pretty good mood despite the rocky start.

All that changed when I opened my workbag when I got to my office. I had forgotten my WW journal. Well, that was not a catastrophe; I have my computer and can track online. Then when I put my coat away I saw the stitching in the sleeve is coming undone, that needs to be fixed now. Since I used my debit card last night I went online to check my balance. After I pay all my bills I will have $3 in my checking account.

The next thing happened when I tried to type a letter. I got the new letterhead from the R drive and when I hit return, the curser spaced! Couldn’t get it to do anything else! I had to get an old letter and take D’s name out of it. Then I bit the inside of my lip so hard it bled.

I thought when I left to go home my bad day was over. After all, M had called and told me the water bottles had come and were pretty. I was sitting on the train knitting when I heard someone mention the train was late. Then T announced there was a problem with the doors. ARGGG. We left GCT 10 minutes late. We got to Tarrytown at 5:55 p.m., Croton Harmon at 6:03 p.m., Peekskill at 6:12 p.m., Garrison at 6:21 p.m., Cold Spring at 6:23 p.m. and finally Beacon at 6:28 p.m.

And then when I got home I found my WW journal in my knitting bag. So I had it with me all day!
Well, I went to work out, used my new water bottle, which I really like, and now am ready to mend my coat so I can wear it tomorrow when I meet Casey. I want to wear it because it is easy to spot and I told her I would be wearing it.